| TOKYO, Jan 14 (KUNA) -- China has urged Sudan to work hard in rescuing kidnapped Chinese nationals in the country, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said Monday, according to state-run Xinhua News Agency.
What does CHINAT stand for?
CHINAT stands for Chinese National
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Children in Need Network (Zambia)
- Children's Health Information Network
- Community Health Information Network(s)
- Congenital Heart Information Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Christmas Headquarters in North Arctic
- Come Home I Need Action
- Communist Hackers In North America
- Child Nurture and Relief (est. 2001)
- China International Contractors Association
- China and India (together, in world affairs)
- Chief of Information
- Child Health Institute of New Jersey
- Christian In Name Only
- Sky Condition Not Available (METAR code)
- China Sea, Indian and Pacific Oceans (shipping)
- Child In Need of Service
- Children in Need of Supervision
- Community Housing and Infrastructure Needs Survey (Australian Bureau of Statistics; Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLOMBO (CyHAN)- 114 Chinese nationals have been arrested in the island of Sri Lanka following raids on operations regarding internet fraud.
Manila: The Philippine government has decided to accept the passports of Chinese nationals requesting for visa.
Russia on Wednesday revealed holding a Chinese national for the past year on espionage charges linked to repair manuals for a missile system that Beijing had been buying from Moscow for years.
Chinese National Electricity Company inked a preliminary deal with Najaf Provincial Council.
The department can confirm that 16 Chinese nationals and one Malaysian national attempted to escape from Villawood immigration detention centre," an immigration spokeswoman told AFP.
A man who recruited and charged some 200 Chinese nationals to join a fake U.
The Chinese nationals were detained for crossing the border without a passport or visa and handed over to the local police.