org), is pleased to announce that it has signed a new partnership agreement with Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics (CJCP).
What does CJCP stand for?
CJCP stands for Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics (est. 1988)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJCP
We have 1 other meaning of CJCP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health
- Coalition Joint Civil-Military Operations Task Force
- Combined Joint Civil Military Task Force
- Congregation Jewish Community North (Texas)
- Central Jersey Church of Christ (North Brunswick High School; New Jersey)
- Canadian Jewish Congress Ontario Region (Canada)
- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (Pakistan)
- Canadian Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics)
- Centre for Justice and Crime Prevention (South Africa)
- Chinese Journal Cooperation Program (est. 2005; Elsevier)
- Chinese Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics (Central South University; China)
- Corrected Coupled J Cross-Polarization Spectra
- Central Jersey College Prep Charter School (Somerset, NJ)
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Pacific Region (Canada)
- Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution (Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University; New York)
- Central Jersey Competition Riders (Motorcyclists)
- Centre for Jewish-Christian Relations (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Cranston Johnston Catholic Regional School (Cranston, RI)
- Criminal Justice and Criminology (college curriculum)
- Commission on Judicial Conduct Rules of Procedure (Washington)