What does CIEE stand for?
CIEE stands for Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering (est. 1934)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIEE
We have 23 other meanings of CIEE in our Acronym Attic
- Cambodia India Entrepreneurship Development Centre (joint venture)
- Central Illinois Economic Development Corporation
- California Inland Empire District Export Council
- Conferencia de Iglesias Evangélicas de Guatemala (Guatemala Conference of Evangelical Churches)
- Committee on Integrating Environment and Development (Sri Lanka)
- Central Idaho Economic Development and Recreation Act
- Computer Integrated Electrical Design Series
- California Institute for Energy Efficiency
- Centro de Integração Escola-Empresa
- Certified Innovation Environment Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Common Information Exchange Environment (US FEMA)
- Council on International Educational Exchange
- Canadian Industrial Energy End-Use Data and Analysis Centre
- Center of International and European Economic Law (Semi-public research center in Thessaloniki, Greece, founded in 1978)
- Chemically Initiated Electron Exchange Luminescence
- Center for Integrated Electronics and Electronics Manufacturing (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Colegio de Ingenieros Eléctricos y Electrónicos de Pichincha
- Center for International Ethnomedicinal Education and Research, Inc.
- Centre Interarmées d'Essais d'Engins Spéciaux (French: Joint Center for Special Weapons Testing)