The physical deposit and withdrawal of gold will not begin until next year,'' said Herbert Tsang, general manager of the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society.
What does CGSES stand for?
CGSES stands for Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clinical Governance Support and Development Unit (UK)
- Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble
- Classical Guitar Society of Evansville (Indiana)
- College and Graduate School of Education (various universities)
- Common Ground Support Equipment
- Consultative Group on Smaller Economies
- Council of Graduate Students in Education (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Citizens for Global Solutions Education Fund
- Consolidated/Common Ground Support Equipment List
- Contractor Ground Support Equipment Recommendation Data
- Cell Growth-Stimulating Factor
- Capital and Groups Standing Group (Financial Services Authority; UK)
- Cardiff Gypsy Sites Group (UK)
- China Geography Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Corporate Governance Steering Group (UK)
- Cultural Geography Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Cancer Genetics Support Group of Canada
- Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative (branch of Clinton Global Initiative)
- Center for Gender, Sexuality and Health (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton (US law firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an important gold event in Asia, it also gets support from China Gold Association (CGA), Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society (CGSE), Chinese Gold & Silver Exchange Society, Gold Association of Guangdong Province.
Siu served as the Responsible Director of Forex, Futures and Securities under Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, Chairman of Supervisory Committee of the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society of Hong Kong, and Managing Director of Dashin Group in Hong Kong.