Chingwah had cofounded the Chinese Culture Center and the Chinese Historical Society of America with Thomas Chinn in 1965, and in 1966, a small group of society members asked if Chingwah would start teaching on Chinese art and culture.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Chinese Culture Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Child Care Center
- Child Care Coalition (various locations)
- Child Care Consultants (York, PA)
- Chillagoe Caving Club (Chillagoe, Queensland, Australia)
- Chimney Corners Camp (Becket, MA)
- China Christian Council (est. 1980)
- China Compulsory Certification
- Chinese Christian Church
- Chinese Community Church (various locations)
- Chinese Control Conference
- Chinese Culture Club (USC)
- Chlorine Chemistry Council
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chopping Current Control
- Christ Church Cranbrook (Michigan)
- Christ Community Church (various locations)
- Christ Covenant Church (various locations)
- Christchurch City Council (New Zealand)
- Christchurch Convention Centre (New Zealand)
- Christian City Church (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have set up more than 100 Confucius Institutes in Asia and Chinese Culture Centers in the ROK, Japan and Mongolia.
Albert Cheng, executive director of the 43-year-old nonprofit Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco, said this attitude comes from having to survive so many political and natural ups and downs.