Data published by the Chinese Chemical Society shows China paints and coatings growing an average 10% a year since 2000.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Chinese Chemical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Charlottesville City Schools (Charlottesville, VA)
- Chattanooga Christian School (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chemical Collection System
- Chemical Coordination Staff
- Chicago Computer Society
- Chicagoland Cabling Solutions (Lombard, IL)
- Chief Commissary Steward (US Navy)
- Chief of Corporate Services
- Chilliwack Community Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- China Classification Society
- Chlorate Candle Sprinkler
- Chris Course Services (transportation company; France)
- Christian Citizenship Seminar (Church of the Brethren Youth)
- Chromatin Conformational State
- Chronic Critical Shortage
- Chronic High-Frequency Cerebellar Stimulation
- Church of Speed (racing)
- Churchill Community School
- Circular Contact System (proprietary cable termination system)
- CIS Core Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an active member of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) and the Chinese Chemical Society (CCS).
The Congress, organized by the Chinese Chemical Society and the Institute of Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, attracted approximately 1,100 attendees from around the world, with large representation from China and other Asian countries.