He is also president of the Chinese American Physicians Society, where he chairs the hepatitis committee.
What does CAPS stand for?
CAPS stands for Chinese American Physicians Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPS
We have 375 other meanings of CAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Conflict and Peace Studies (Afghanistan)
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
- Certified Apartment Property Supervisor
- CESG Assisted Products Scheme (UK)
- Chicago's Alternative Policing Strategy
- Child Abuse Prevention Services (Roslyn, NY)
- Child Advocacy Parenting Services Inc
- Children of Aging Parents
- Children's Academic Program for Summer (Louisiana State University at Alexandria)
- Chilliwack Addictions and Prevention Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies (Batavia, IL)
- Cirrus Airframe Parachute System
- Civilian Automated Pay System
- Claims Automation and Procedures Specialists
- Clan and Player System (information and membership system used by online gaming teams)
- Classic Amiga Preservation Society
- Cleaved Amplified Polymorphic Sequence
- Client, Adapter, Protocol, Service (computer network components)
- Clinical Audit Patient Survey
- Clinician-Administered PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
president of the Chinese American Physicians Society, Oakland, CA, and clinical professor of internal medicine and gastroenterology/hepatology at the University of California-Davis School of Medicine.