Judge Wong and his wife, Dolores, made significant contributions to legal, social and cultural organizations such as the Asian Pacific American Legal Center, the Chinatown Service Center, the Chinese American Museum, the Chinese American Citizens Alliance and the Friends of Chinatown Library.
What does CACA stand for?
CACA stands for Chinese American Citizens Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACA
We have 16 other meanings of CACA in our Acronym Attic
- Command Acquisition Center - Washington
- Command Acquisition Center Washington
- Calcium Carbide
- Combined Arms Command & Control (Army)
- Common Aviation Command and Control System
- California Apprenticeship Coordinators Association
- Cataract, Crystalline Aculeiform or Frosted
- Central Arkansas Cricket Association
- Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Chicago Art Critics Association
- Classic American Cream Ale (beer brewing)
- Closed Air Circuit Air Cooled
- Cool-Air-Cool-Air (electric motor)
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art (gallery)
- Croton Academy of Comedic Arts (Croton-on-Hudson, New York)
- Central American & Caribbean Athletic Confederation
- Combined Arms Center Army Battle Command Common Operational Architecture
- Capital Area Consortium on Aging and Disability (New York)
- Catheter Ablation for the Cure of Atrial Fibrillation (study)
- Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Procession from the cathedral to the museum including Los Caballeros, the Santa Fe Fiesta Council, Don Diego de Vargas and his Cuadrilla, the Fiesta Queen and her court, representatives of Native American groups, members of La Sociedad Folklrica, and Lion Dancers from the Chinese American Citizens Alliance of New Mexico Noon-5 p.
In the early 1900s, the building was home to key Chinese-American groups, including the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association, Wong Gong Ha Family Association, the Chinese American Citizens Alliance, and Lung Kong Tin Yee (Four Family) Association.