ESM and Party Secretary Zhang also agreed that the development of the Suzhou-Chuzhou (Su-Chu) Industrial Park (SCIP) in Anhui Province the first venture of the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Group Cooperation outside Jiangsu Province was an illustration of the success of Suzhou Industrial Park.
What does CS-SIP stand for?
CS-SIP stands for China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CS-SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Systems Integrated Product Team
- Conceptual Schema to Internal Schema
- Common Source Low-Noise Amplifier (radio)
- Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis, and Response System
- Constrained Storage - Multi Stage Tree-Structured Vector Quantization
- Carrier Switched Multiplexer/ing
- Cephalic Space and the Nerve Ring
- Convergence Sublayer - Protocol Data Unit
- Compressively-Strained Quantum Well
- Client-Server Real-Time Data Base System
- Carrier-Suppressed Single Sideband
- CDF(Cumulative Distribution Function)-Based Scheduling Starving-Time Limitation
- Combined-Source Time-Domain Source-Model Technique
- Conceptual Structures Tool Interoperability Workshop
- Common Source Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Constrained Storage - Vector Quantization
- Catalog Service-Web Profile (technology standards)
- Communication Server for OS2
- Command Set 80
- Combined Station/Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1998, the Higer plant is situated in the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park, Shanghai.
Situated in an ideal downtown area for business travellers, the Suzhou Marriott Hotel is located in close proximity to the new high-tech development zone, adjacent to Suzhou Government and Administrative Service Centre, with easy access to Suzhou International Expo Centre and China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park.
To be capitalized at $15 million and located in the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park in Jiangsu Province, Hitachi Display Device (Suzhou) Co.
A joint venture company, China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Co.
About CSVC China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Ventures Co.
The Sovereign Building is located at the strategic center of The China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park ("CS-SIP").
SVG), founded on 28th September 2007, was reconstructed on the former local venture capital entity China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Ventures Co.