ESM and Party Secretary Zhang also agreed that the development of the Suzhou-Chuzhou (Su-Chu) Industrial Park (SCIP) in Anhui Province the first venture of the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Group Cooperation outside Jiangsu Province was an illustration of the success of Suzhou Industrial Park.
What does CSSIP stand for?
CSSIP stands for China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSSIP
We have 2 other meanings of CSSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Software & Services Industry
- Computer Support Services, Inc. (Irving, TX, USA)
- Consolidated Supply & Services International Ltd (Kazakhstan)
- Containment Spray System, Post-Accident Injection Phase
- Contract Systems Software, Inc.
- Critical Skills Shortage Initiative
- Center for Systems Security and Information Assurance
- Center for Social Studies and International Education (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Catholic Social Services of Illinois (Belleville, IL)
- Center for Sensor Signal and Information Processing (various locations)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Sensor Signal and Information Processing (Australia)
- Center for Subsurface Sensing and Imaging Systems (Northeastern University)
- Conseil Supérieur des Systèmes d'Information de Santé
- Community Support Services Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (UK)
- Continental Society Sons of Indian Wars
- Chemical Software Society of Japan (est. 1982)
- Countryside & Small Stock Journal
- Crop Science Society of Japan (est. 1927; Tokyo, Japan)
- Credit Suisse Securities Japan Limited (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1998, the Higer plant is situated in the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park, Shanghai.
Situated in an ideal downtown area for business travellers, the Suzhou Marriott Hotel is located in close proximity to the new high-tech development zone, adjacent to Suzhou Government and Administrative Service Centre, with easy access to Suzhou International Expo Centre and China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park.
To be capitalized at $15 million and located in the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park in Jiangsu Province, Hitachi Display Device (Suzhou) Co.
A joint venture company, China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Co.
About CSVC China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Ventures Co.
The Sovereign Building is located at the strategic center of The China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park ("CS-SIP").
SVG), founded on 28th September 2007, was reconstructed on the former local venture capital entity China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Ventures Co.