China will join with Malaysia,the first ASEAN nations to establish diplomatic ties with China and chair of ASEAN in next year, to promote China-ASEAN relations and East Asian cooperation, and to maintain regional peace, stability and development, the premier added.
What does CAFTA stand for?
CAFTA stands for China-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Free Trade Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAFTA
We have 6 other meanings of CAFTA in our Acronym Attic
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Therapy
- Childrens' Adventure Farm Trust (UK)
- Coalition to Abolish the Fur Trade
- Computer Aided Failure Tracking (Fujitsu Siemens)
- Computer-Aided Filter Tuning
- Consolidated Advance Field Team (UK)
- Customer Automated Funds Transfer
- Canadian Advocates for Tax Awareness (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance
- Central American Free Trade Agreement (aka Central American Free Trade Area)
- Computer-Aided Fault-Tree Analysis
- Cutset and Fault Tree Analysis
- Central America Free Trade Agreement-Dominican Republic
- Centre d'Accueil Familial et de Traitement des Dépendances
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Citizens Against Ferry Terminal Expansion (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Federation of Trading House Associations
- Committee on Analysis and Forecast Techniques
- Comprehensive Air Force Technical Order Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi said that China-ASEAN strategic partnership entered into a new stage of higher-level development after experiencing a golden decade of development.
Global Banking News-May 27, 2014--China's ABC opens China-ASEAN cross-border RMB Business Center
So it remains uncertain how much tangible progress they can make in laying the groundwork for the creation of the code during the meeting, organized to mark the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the so-called China-ASEAN strategic partnership.
Yi said that China wanted to focus on regional cooperation and trust-building and rule out the disputes that could harm overall interests of China-ASEAN countries, China Daily reports.
Some renowned Taiwanese electronic firms attended the 2012 Forum on China-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Free Trade Area, held Sept.
The China-ASEAN Free Trade Area has been fully established, marking a good beginning, he said.
With the establishment of the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area, there will be a new tide of investment in ASEAN countries, said Gu Xiaosong, vice president of the Guangxi Academy of Social Sciences.