The sleep time for primary and middle school students has been decreasing consecutively for a number of years, according to the Research Report on Ten-Year Development of Chinese Youth and Children (1999-2010) released by China Youth and Children Research Center.
What does CYCRC stand for?
CYCRC stands for China Youth and Children Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate
- Cyclically Ordered Phase Sequence
- Central Yiddish Culture Organization, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Colchester Youth Chamber Orchestra (UK)
- Connect Your Community Online (Google)
- Cybercrime Coordination Unit (Switzerland)
- Cycle Code
- Combined Cycle Power Plants in Fos-Sur-Mer
- Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Cornwall Young Carers Project (UK)
- Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia
- Community Youth Center, San Francisco
- Corinthian Yacht Club of Tacoma (Tacoma, WA)
- Cruising Yacht Club of Tasmania (Australia)
- Chung Yuan Christian University
- Child and Youth Care Worker
- Child and Youth Care Workers' Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Calabozos y Dragones (Spanish: Dungeons and Dragons)
- Calendar Year Deductible (health insurance)
- California Young Democrats
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reason the divorce rate is high among post-80s couples is mainly that they value their own interests and rarely care about other people's feelings," said Sun Yunxiao, deputy director of the China Youth and Children Research Center.