GUANGZHOU, China, May 11 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- China World Trade Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: CWTD) ("CWTC") today announced its subsidiary, World Trade Center Club Beijing ("WTC Beijing") has achieved outstanding results in providing professional conference management services for the Meeting, Incentive, Convention & Exhibition ("MICE") market, following its successful completion of a number of international conferences in April 2006.
What does CWTC stand for?
CWTC stands for China World Trade Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWTC
We have 14 other meanings of CWTC in our Acronym Attic
- Creature with the Atom Brain (band)
- Cathie Wright Technical Assistance Center (California Institute for Mental Health)
- Careful With That Axe, Eugene (Pink Floyd song)
- Countywide Timekeeping and Payroll Personnel System (Los Angeles, CA)
- Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors (Jackson, Tennessee)
- Canadian Women's Team Championship
- Carpet Weaving Training Centre
- Chemical Waste Transportation Council
- Chemical Waste Treatment Centre (Environmental Protection Department; Hong Kong)
- China World Trade Center
- Child Welfare Targeted Case Management (Minnesota)
- Can't Wait 'Til Friday
- Canadian Wild Turkey Federation
- Cask Welding and Testing Facility
- Chemical Waste Treatment Facility (Hong Kong)
- Cod World Task Force (gaming)
- Colorado Wheelchair Tennis Foundation (Denver, CO)
- Cyber Wellness Task Force (National Internet Advisory Committee; Singapore)
- City Wide Task Force on Housing Court (New York)
- Canada West Telecom Group (trade alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China World Trade Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: CWTD) (CWTC), Tianhe, Guangzhou, China, has announced that 75% of its air-ticket sales has been achieved through electronic air- ticketing by its subsidiary Guangdong New Generation Commercial Management Limited (NG); and NG will cautiously prepare for the complete implementation of electronic air- ticketing (E-tickets) by 2007 all over China.
China World Trade Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: CWTD) has announced that Guangdong WTC Link Information Service Limited ("WTC Link"), a subsidiary of China World Trade Corporation, has developed the "Short Message Services ("SMS")-enabled loyalty programs" via the website and SMS platform.
TIANHE, GUANGZHOU, China -- China World Trade Corporation (OTCBB: CWTD) announced today that its majority-owned subsidiary New Generation Group, a leading travel agency in China, has entered into a co-operation agreement with the Guangzhou branch of China Southern Airlines Company Limited (NYSE: ZNH), the largest commercial airline in China.
GUANGZHOU, China, March 28 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- China World Trade Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: CWTD) (''CWTC'') today announced that Tong Li Town, a business travel scenic site in Jiangsu Province of China managed by CWTC's subsidiary Suzhou Tongli (International) Excursion Development Limited (''STED''), will host both international and domestic GO tournaments in the second and third quarter 2007 to boost the volume of overseas and home visitors.
TIANHE & GUANGZHOU, China -- China World Trade Corporation (OTCBB: CWTD) announced today that its subsidiary, CEO Clubs China Limited has opened new chapters in two other major cities, one in Kunming in southwestern China and the other in Shenyang in Northeastern China.
GUANGZHOU, China, March 26 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- China World Trade Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: CWTD) ("CWTC") today announced that both the tourist number and admission ticket sales of Tong Li Town, a CWTC-managed business-travel scenic site, hit record high during the Chinese New Year ("CNY") holiday in February 2007.
TIANHE, GUANGZHOU, China -- Acquisition of New Generation Group and CEO Clubs Generates Growing Business Momentum China World Trade Corporation (OTCBB: CWTD) announced today that it recently hosted a royal banquet with over 100 attendees commemorating the success of recent corporate events.