Chinese banks: * Agricultural Bank of China * Bank of China * Bank of Communications * China CITIC Bank * China Construction Bank * China Everbright Bank * China Merchants Bank * China Trust Commercial Bank Limited * Industrial and Commercial Bank of China * And many more.
What does CTCB stand for?
CTCB stands for China Trust Commercial Bank (Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTCB
We have 12 other meanings of CTCB in our Acronym Attic
- Clarksburg Town Center Advisory Committee (Clarksburg, MD)
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events
- China Trading Center for Automobile Import
- Cordova Telephone Cooperative, Inc (Cordova, AK; also seen as CTCI)
- Comisión para el Desarrollo Científico y Tecnológico de Centroamérica y Panamá (El Salvador)
- Central Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Cape Town Concert Brass (South Africa)
- Centre for Translational and Chemical Biology (UK)
- Centre Toulousain pour le Contrôle de Qualité en Biologie Clinique (French: Toulouse Center for Quality Control in Clinical Biology; Toulouse, France)
- Certified Tennis Court Builders
- Combined Targeting Coordination Board (military target management group; various nations)
- Cyclophosphamide, Thiotepa and Carboplatin (chemotherapy)
- Central Texas Compensation and Benefits Association
- Chinese Taipei Contract Bridge Association
- CTC (Cytotoxic T-Cell) Box Binding Factor
- Coalición Técnica del Corredor Biológico de Osa (Spanish: Technical Coalition of the Osa Biological Corridor; Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica)
- Cairn Terrier Club of Canada
- Canadian Touring Car Championship (racing)
- Central Texas Commercial College (Dallas, TX)
- Chandigarh Territorial Congress Committee (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chinese banks: * Agricultural Bank of China * Bank of China * Bank of Communications * China CITIC Bank * China Construction Bank * China Everbright Bank * China Merchants Bank * China Trust Commercial Bank Limited * Industrial and Commercial Bank of China * Nanyang Commercial Bank * And more.
Organizations that licensed software in 2005 included: Barclays Bank PLC, BASF SA, BMW of North America LLC, CitiFinancial International, Colombia Telecomunicaciones SA, Daiichi, France Telecom, Hasselt University, Hema Quebec, Office Depot International BV, Redcats USA, Samsung Life Insurance, Telefonica, Too Inc, China Trust Commercial Bank, Miami University of Ohio, and Verizon Communications Inc.