Zhai is Vice Chairman of the China Phosphate Industry Association, Director of the China Sulphuric Acid Industry Association, and a Member of the Agriculture Committee of the International Fertilizer Industry Association.
What does CSAIA stand for?
CSAIA stands for China Sulphuric Acid Industry Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSAIA
- College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (University of Guelph; Canada)
- College of Social and Applied Human Sciences Student Alliance (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Child Safety After Hours Service Centre (Queensland, Australia)
- Children Surgical Aid International
- Civil Society Advocacy Initiative (Serbia)
- Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence (academic program)
- Commissione Sportiva Automobilistica Italiana (Italian National Sporting Authority)
- Congregational Study/Action Issue (Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations)
- Contracted Support Activity Inspection
- California Sexual Assault Investigators Association
- Chittagong Shah Amanat International Airport (Bangladesh, India)
- Cytokine Suppressive Anti-Inflammatory Drug
- Cognitive Science Association for Interdisciplinary Learning
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Canadian Substance Abuse Information Network
- Colorado Springs Association of Internet Professionals
- Conservative Synagogue Adath Israel of Riverdale (Bronx, NY)
- Carrier Ship Aviation Integration Team
- Communications Server for AIX
- Cambodian Students Association in Japan (est. 1994)