Jiangling Motors Corp aims to acquire the firm from China Changan Automobile and China South Industries Group Corporation.
What does CSIGC stand for?
CSIGC stands for China South Industries Group Corporation (Beijing, China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Communications Service Industrial Fund (US DoD)
- Contractor Support for Initial Fielding
- Cardiac Services Improvement Group (pilot program)
- Centro Studi Informatica Giuridica (Italian: Center for Legal Information Technology Study)
- China Society of Image and Graphics
- Clinical Surgery in General (examination)
- Computer Special Interest Group (various locations)
- Constant Speed Induction Generator
- Corporate Services and Infrastructure Group (Australia defence)
- Cyberinfrastructure Summer Institute for Geoscientists (US NSF)
- Central South Island Glacial Geomorphology
- Continuous Subcutaneous Infusions of Growth Hormone
- Chief Signal Officer (US Army)
- Canadian Society for International Health
- China Sonangol International Holding (est. 2004; Hong Kong)
- Computer Security Incident Handler (certification program)
- Conseil Supérieur de l'Informatique Hospitalière
- Clinically Suspected Inflammatory Heart Disease
- Chronic, Stable, Impaired Hepatic Function
- Cisco Secure IDS Host Sensor
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Group Corporation China South Industries Group Corporation China North Industries Group Corporation China Aero-Space Tooling Association China Rubber Industry Association China Association of Automobile Manufactures China Association for Mechatronics Technology & Applications China Heat Treatment Association China Plastic Processing Machine Industry Association Presenting the top industry show offering the best platform for buyers The Mould & Die, Equipment and Related Industry Show stands out among other similar events in terms of professional leadership and its positioning with top quality buyers and sellers.
Research Methodology Companies Mentioned - Chengdu Aircraft Company - China Aviation Industry Corporation - China National Nuclear Corporation - China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) - China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation - China South Industries Group Corporation For more information visit http://www.
Syntax-Brillian Corporation (Nasdaq:BRLC), a manufacturer and marketer of LCD and LCoS(TM) HDTVs and digital entertainment products, and China South Industries Group Corporation ('China South'), a state-owned enterprise directly under the administration of China's Central Government, signed a strategic partnership formalizing the creation of a joint venture company in China for the manufacture of LCoS(TM) based light engines.