NDS Group plc, a News Corporation company and a leading provider of technology solutions for digital pay-TV, today announced that the NDS VideoGuard conditional access system passed the final acceptance test procedure (FATP) of CCTV China Satellite Television Transmission Center (CSTTC), and the system is in operation to deliver digital and encrypted TV broadcasts from CSTTC to China's provincial and regional headends.
What does CSTTC stand for?
CSTTC stands for China Satellite Television Transmission Center (Beijing, China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cutty Sark Tall Ships Race
- Canine Streptococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Conference on Soft Computing as Transdisciplinary Science and Technology
- Centre for Social Theory and Technology (University of Keele; UK)
- Centre for Surface Transportation Technology
- Cold Stimulation Time Test
- Combat Systems Training Team
- Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology
- Confédération Syndicale des Travailleurs du Togo (Lomé, Togo)
- Combat Synthetic Test and Training Assessment Range
- Combat System Test Task Group
- Chernihiv State Technological University (est. 1960; Ukraine)
- Civil Service Trade Union (Malawi)
- Combat System Training Unit
- Currently Signed-On Terminal User
- ChicagoLand Sybase Tools User Group (International Sybase User Group)
- Czech and Slovak TeX Users Group (Czech Republic)
- Centre for Society, Technology and Values (est. 1984; University of Waterloo, CA)
- Coho Salmon Tumour Virus (fish disease)
- College Sports Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
NDS's Open VideoGuard conditional access will be used at the CCTV China Satellite Television Transmission Center to encrypt the four CCTV channels and broadcast to the provincial cable network operators across the country, the key backbone of the CCTV distribution network.