Business Editors/High-Tech Writers HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 30, 2000 China Resources Development Inc.
What does CRDI stand for?
CRDI stands for China Resources Development Inc. (Hong Kong)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRDI
We have 3 other meanings of CRDI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercialisation of Research and Development Fund
- Conditional Rate-Distortion Function
- Caledonian Railway Diesel Group (Scotland, UK)
- Contamination Requirements Definition Group
- Curriculum Research Development Group (University of Hawaii)
- Conferencia Regional de Directores Generales de Aduanas (Spanish: General Customs Directors Regional Conference; various nations)
- College of Registered Dental Hygienists of Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Centre for Research on Drugs and Health Behaviour (UK)
- Centre de Recherche en Développement International (French: Development Research Center International; Canada)
- Centre de Recherches pour le Développement International (French: Research Center for International Development; Canada)
- Common Rail Diesel Injection (engine fuel injection system)
- Common Rail Direct Injection Engine
- Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program (US NPS)
- Curriculum Review, Development, and Implementation (school planning; Canada)
- Columbia River District Including Portland (shipping)
- Catahoula Ranger District, Kisatchie National Forest (Louisiana)
- CA Ransom District Library
- Canadian Roller Derby Promotions
- Canberra Roller Derby League (Australia)
- CARE Research & Development Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: DVNT), Highway Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: HIHO), China Resources Development Inc.
Note: The above results are preliminary and unaudited CONTACT: China Resources Development Inc.
We experienced a 13% rise in net sales during 1995, indicating that demand for rubber is continuing on an upward trend," stated Yang Jiangang, chairman of China Resources Development Inc.