NASDAQ:ATGN), the leading provider of next-generation phone systems with advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions, and Beijing Bell, a leading manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in China, announced today a joint project with the China Railway Telecommunications Center (CRTC) to introduce a nationwide Railway Transportation Information Inquiry System (RTIIS).
What does CRTC stand for?
CRTC stands for China Railway Telecommunications Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRTC
We have 45 other meanings of CRTC in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Review/Technology Assessment
- Central Riverfront Technical Advisory Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- Commercial Repair Turnaround Time
- Critical Reasoning Test Battery
- Creature from the Black Lagoon (movie)
- Circular Restricted Three Body Problem
- Canadian Radio-Television & Telecommunications Commission
- Cancer Research and Treatment Center (New Mexico)
- Cathode Ray Tube Controller
- Chambre Régionales et Territoriales des Comptes (French: Regional and Territorial Chamber of Accounts)
- Cold Region Test Center
- Combat Readiness Training Center
- Continuously Regenerated Trap Column (Dionex)
- Cottonwood Residential Treatment Center (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- Court Residential Treatment Center (Texas)
- CREB (cAMP (Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate) Response Element-Binging) Regulated Transcription Coactivator (gene)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator
- Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden (Germany)
- Center for Research and Training on Development
- Combat Readiness Training Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:ATGN), the leading provider of next generation phone systems with advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions and Beijing Bell, a leading manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in China, announced today a joint effort with the China Railway Telecommunications Center (CRTC) to introduce a nationwide Railway Transportation Information Inquiry System (RTIIS).
soon to be named MULTACOM, today announced the signing of a cooperative joint venture agreement with China Railway Telecommunications Center, aimed at promoting the development of a modernized telecommunications information network in China.