The event featured presentations by Intertek's China Domestic Market Service division and CAEFI, as well as several high-ranking Chinese officials representing government agencies, including the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce Foreign Trade Department, Consumer Rights Protection Bureau of the State Administration for Industry & Commerce and the China Quality Certification Center.
What does CQC stand for?
CQC stands for China Quality Certification Center (Beijing, China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQC
We have 45 other meanings of CQC in our Acronym Attic
- Crazy Quilt Bouquet (band; UK)
- Club Quad Basses Laurentides (French all-terrain vehicle club)
- Close Quarter Battle Range
- Close-Quarters Battle Weapon (military combat)
- Caia Quem Caia (Portuguese TV show)
- Caiga Quien Caiga (Argentinean TV show)
- Care Quality Commission (health care regulator; England, UK)
- Certificat de Qualification Complementaire
- Certification and Qualification Committee
- Certified Quality Consultant
- Close Quarters Combat (gaming league)
- Close Quarters Combat (hand to hand)
- Collectif Québécois de Conscientisation (French: Quebec Awareness Collective; Quebec, Canada)
- Colorado QRP Club (Colorado)
- Commission on Quality Care
- Complete Quadratic Combination
- Construction Quality Control
- Contractor Quality Control
- Cork Quality Council (Forestville, CA)
- County Quality Control (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The manufacturing system of China ESCO has been verified by the China Quality Certification Center and has been granted certificate ISO 9001:2000 and certificate ISO 14001.