He is a former deputy chairman and chief executive officer of China Prosperity International Holdings Limited and Prosper eVision Limited (Stock code: 979), a listed public company in Hong Kong.
What does CPIH stand for?
CPIH stands for China Prosperity International Holdings
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPIH
- Coordination Pédagogique et Ingénierie de Formation (French: Educational Coordination and Management Training)
- Cost Plus Incentive-Fee (Contract)
- Creststreet Power & Income Fund LP (Canada)
- Cost Plus Incentive Fee Contract
- Crystal Palace Internet Football Club
- Community Planning Implementation Group (UK)
- Crown Premises Inspection Group (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister)
- Cudworth Pork Investors Group
- Coalition Portal for Imagery and Geospatial Services
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel (Philippines)
- Confederation des Professionnels Independants de l'Hotellerie (French Federation of Independent Hotel Proprietors)
- Convention Patronale de l'Industrie Horlogère (French; Swiss watch industry convention)
- Coopérative des Producteurs d'Huile de Palm (French)
- Corte Penal Internacional de la Haya (International court of law)
- Central Pennsylvania Inter-Scholastic Hockey League
- Consolidated Press International Holdings Limited
- Cell Proliferation Inhibition Index
- Characteristics & Performance Intelligence Information
- Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. (film production)
- Columbia Program on International Investment (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2000 China Prosperity International Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CPIH) announced today that Commerzbank Hong Kong and FleetBoston Financials (formerly BankBoston) Hong Kong have been appointed as joint financial advisors to the company on broadband cable television network joint ventures in several provinces and cities in the People's Republic of China.
announced today that it has entered into a settlement agreement with China Prosperity International Holdings of Hong Kong regarding the use of the name "China Broadband.
Nasdaq:CHRB) and China Prosperity International Holdings Ltd.
com (NasdaqNM: China) and China Prosperity International Holdings Ltd.
NASDAQ: VRTL) and China Prosperity International Holdings Ltd.
The following companies are also mentioned in Wednesday's free report: General Electric (NYSE:GE), Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT), Exxon (NYSE:XON), Dransfield China Paper (Nasdaq:DCPCF), China Resources Department (Nasdaq:CHRB), China Prosperity International Holdings (Nasdaq:CPIH), Ek Chor China Motorcycle (NYSE:EKC), China.
Nasdaq:IMAT), China Prosperity International Holdings Ltd.