China National Group Corporation of Traditional & Herbal Medicine China National Immunization Program China National Medical Equipment Industry Corporation China National Pharmaceutical Foreign Trade Corporation China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (Sinopharm) China National Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation Ltd.
What does CNPIC stand for?
CNPIC stands for China National Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNPIC
We have 1 other meaning of CNPIC in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Nurse Practitioner Group, Inc. (est. 1981)
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa de Hortalicas (Brazil)
- Comcast Network Philadelphia
- Cosplay Network Philippines
- Canadian Network for Public Health Intelligence
- Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative
- Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative (Canada)
- Checklist of Nonverbal Pain Indicators (cognitive disability)
- Community News Production Institute (People's Production House; New York)
- Centro Nacional para la Protección de las Infraestructuras Críticas (Spanish: National Center for the Protection of Critical Infrastructure)
- China National Publications Import & Export Corporation (China)
- Committee for Nursing Practice Information Infrastructure
- Cadastro Nacional da Pessoa Juridica (Portuguese: National Register of Legal Entities; Brazil)
- Civil Network for Peaceful Korea (South Korea)
- Chambre Nationale des Professions Libérales (French: National Chamber of Liberal Professions)
- Computer Networks Pty. Ltd. (Macquarie Park, New South Wales, Australia)
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Center for NonProfit Legal Services (Medford, OR)
- California Native Plant Link Exchange (www.cnplx.info)
- Centre for Non Profit Management (University of Victoria School of Public Administration; British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other partners in the first joint venture are the major domestic supplier of bulk narcotics and the China National Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation, one of the principal government agencies responsible for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The Company's presence in the Region includes a number of joint-ventures with local partners including, most recently, the establishment of a majority owned joint-venture company in China with the China National Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation.