OTC:PAIM) reported today that it has entered into a cooperative arrangement with China National Gold Corporation (CNGC), which owns and operates the largest gold smelting plant/refinery in China.
What does CNGC stand for?
CNGC stands for China National Gold Corporation (Beijing, China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNGC
We have 4 other meanings of CNGC in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptography Next Generation (Microsoft Windows Vista)
- California Native Grasslands Association
- Canadian Natural Gas Association
- China National Garment Association
- Colorado Nursery and Greenhouse Association
- Conseil National des Groupes Académiques (French: National Council of Academic Groups)
- Chief, National Guard Bureau
- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (est. 1953; Washington and Oregon region)
- Central Norseman Gold Corporation (Australia)
- Cherokee Nation Gaming Commission
- Cyclic Nucleotide Gated Channel
- Customer Network Gateway Configuration Function
- Crescent National Gas Corporation Limited
- Compressed Natural Gas Dryer
- Compressed Natural Gas Direct Injection (passenger vehicle fuel system)
- Collège National des Généralistes Enseignants
- Corpo Nazionale Giovani Esploratori Italiani (Italian Scouting organization)
- Canadian National Goat Federation (Lancaster, Ontario, Canada)
- Common New Generation Frigate
- China National Green Food Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fury") is pleased to announce it has entered into a Letter of Intent ("LOI"), with an affiliate of the China National Gold Corporation whereby it can acquire up to an 80% interest in the Baiyinhar Gold Property, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.