BYK-Chemie USA BYK-Gardner USA Cardolite Corporation CCP Chemidex China National Chemical Construction Corporation (CNCCC) Cleveland Steel Container Corp.
What does CNCCC stand for?
CNCCC stands for China National Chemical Construction Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNCCC
We have 1 other meaning of CNCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes (French: National Company of Statutory Auditors)
- Consciousness in a Natural and Cultural Context (EUROCORES programme)
- Conseil National des Centres Commerciaux
- Conseil National des Chargeurs du Cameroun (French: National Shippers' Council of Cameroon; Douala, Cameroon)
- Consolidated Network Control Center
- Council of Northern Caving Clubs
- Customer Network Control Center
- Certified Nutrition Coach Certification Board
- Canadian National Concrete Canoe Competition
- China National Committee for the Care of Children
- Comité National des Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France (French: National Committee of Advisors for Foreign Trade of France)
- Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups
- Canadian National Child Care Survey
- Common Nature Conservation Classification System (Australia)
- Center-Near/Center-Distance (lenses)
- Centre National de Co-Opération au Développement
- Change Notice Card
- Chronic Non-Communicable Disease
- Confederazione Nazionale Coltivatori Diretti (Italian: National Farmers Confederation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drew Industrial BYK-Chemie USA BYK-Gardner USA Cardolite Corporation CCP China National Chemical Construction Corporation (CNCCC) Coatings and Ink China Magazine Coatings World Magazine Eastman Chemical Company Ebonex Corporation Fawcett Co.
Texaco's proprietary gasification process was selected by the China National Chemical Construction Corporation, a division of China's Ministry of Chemical Industry.