Shangri-la recently announced a plan for a 500 room resort hotel in Colombo and China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation is planning another hotel near the new Shangri-la.
What does CATIC stand for?
CATIC stands for China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CATIC
- Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing
- Cyprus Association of Translators and Interpreters (Cyprus)
- Catalysing Access to ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in Africa (Gamos; UK)
- Central Australian Tourism Industry Association
- Clean Air and Transportation Improvement Act of 1990 (California)
- Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Analysis
- Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application
- Computer-Assisted Total Intravenous Anaesthesia
- Cotton and Allied Textiles Industry Advisory Committee
- California Anti-Terrorism Information Center
- Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company
- Card Acceptor Terminal Identification Code (EFTPOS transactions)
- Category Identifier (Microsoft)
- Canadian Aids Treatment Information Exchange
- Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza (Costa Rica)
- Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (National Institute of Mental Health study)
- Collaborative for the Advancement of Teaching Interpreting Excellence (St. Catherine University; Minnesota)
- Community AIDS Treatment Information Exchange (Réseau communautaire d'info-traitements sida)
- Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness Alzheimer's Disease (US NIMH)
- CAncer Text Information Extraction System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies Mentioned Aviation Industry Corporation of China, China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, China National Nuclear Corporation, China Xinshidai Company, China Nuclear Energy and Construction, China North Industries Corporation, China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, China State Shipbuilding Corporation, China National Electronics Import and Export Corporation, China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation.
Representatives from Japan Aircraft Industry (JAI), China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC) and Boeing Commercial Airplane Group have begun work in Seattle to examine the market requirement and potential configuration for a new commercial jetliner slightly smaller than the current Boeing 737.
The agreement between China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC) and McDonnell Douglas provides for Chinese- assembled aircraft, with many parts manufactured in the PRC, to meet the growing demand for service on the nation's trunk and regional airline routes.