e-Business infrastructure provider, has announced that the People's Bank of China (PBOC) has selected Sybase's database and application development tools for its China National Advanced Payment System (CNAPS).
What does CNAPS stand for?
CNAPS stands for China National Advanced Payment System (People's Bank of China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNAPS
We have 1 other meaning of CNAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Natural Areas Program (est. 1977)
- Commander, Naval Air Forces Pacific
- Coordination Nationale d'Action pour la Paix et la Démocratie (Brussels, Belgium)
- Clyde North Aeronautical Preservation Group
- Community Needs Assessment Process Group
- Confederação Nacional das Associações de Proprietários Imobiliários (Portugal)
- Consiglio Nazionale degli Architetti, Pianificatori, Paesaggisti e Conservatori
- Center for Native American Public Radio
- Center for Northeast Asian Policy Studies
- Centre on North American Politics and Society (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- China National Automated Payments System
- Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma/Serum
- Co-Processing Node Architecture for Parallel Systems (computing; Adaptive Solutions Inc.)
- College of the North Atlantic at Qatar
- Comité National de Qualification des Associations (French: National Qualification Associations)
- Calling Name Restriction
- Centre National d'Appui a la Recherche (French: National Center for Research Support)
- Centre National d'Appui et de Ressources (French: National Center for Support and Resources)
- Corona-Norco Association of Realtors (Corona, CA)
- Chief of Naval Air Reserve Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading e-Business infrastructure provider, today announced that the People's Bank of China (PBOC) has selected Sybase's database and application development tools for its China National Advanced Payment System (CNAPS).