About China Mobile China Mobile Communications Corporation ("China Mobile") was founded on April 20, 2000, with a registered capital of RMB 51.
What does CMCC stand for?
CMCC stands for China Mobile Communications Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMCC
We have 122 other meanings of CMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maine Community College (Auburn, ME)
- Central Management Communication Control
- Central Maryland Christian Church (Ellicott City, MD)
- Centre for Mycorrhizal Culture Collection
- Centre Militaire de Contrôle et de Coordination (French: Military Center of Control and Coordination)
- Certification Maintenance Coordination Committee
- Certified Motivational Career Coach
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce (North Charleston, SC)
- Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic (California)
- Chiang Mai Community Church (Thailand)
- Chip Monolithic Ceramic Capacitor
- Cisco Mainframe Channel Connection
- Classified Material Control Center
- Clondalkin Motorcycle Club (Dublin, Ireland; est. 1971)
- Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center (Columbia, SC)
- Computer Memory Confidence Check
- Conception Montage Commercialisation Communication (French: Design Installation Marketing Communication)
- Consulting and Management Competence Centre (Germany)
- Convención Marco Sobre el Cambio Climático (Spanish)
- Corps Movement Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Li Hua , chairman and general manager of the Sichuan branch of China Mobile Communications Corporation, was convicted of receiving bribes totalling 16.
Shanghai, Oct 15, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Fujitsu announced today that China Mobile Communications Corporation, the country's largest mobile phone carrier with 550 million subscribers*, has purchased over 500 units of Fujitsu SPARC Enterprise UNIX servers and ETERNUS disk storage systems, worth up to US$50 million.
an Internet media and services company for Chinese communities worldwide, has partnered with China Mobile Communications Corporation, China's largest cellular services provider, to launch a comprehensive range of subscription-based Short Messaging Services (sms.
com, and Siemens have announced that they have been chosen by China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC), China's largest mobile carrier and the world's largest single operator network, to supply mobile Internet services to subscribers in China, including four of CMCC's largest markets.
NASDAQ:MSPD), the industry leader in technology for small cell base stations, today announced that it will form a joint development lab with China Mobile Communications Corporation to support the operator's recent deployment of Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA) femtocells.
announced today that the company has signed a one-year frame agreement with China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC) to provide mobile telecommunication equipment and services.
Initiatives and Key Players * China Mobile Communications Corporation * China Unicom Ltd.