However, the 28-year-old underwent plastic surgery to restore her appearance following a consultation at China Medical University Hospital in central Taiwan.
What does CMUH stand for?
CMUH stands for China Medical University Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Utilities Department (North Carolina)
- Currie Corridor Mixed Use District (Palm Beach County, FL)
- Czech-Moravian Unity of the Deaf
- Campaign Model Utilizing Environmental Simulator
- Central Michigan University Faculty Association (est. 1969)
- Charlotte Mercury Users Group (North Carolina)
- Christian Macintosh Users Group
- Color Management Users Group
- Columbus MIDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio, USA -- Now Columbus Electronic Musicians, CEM)
- Corvallis Mac User Group
- Chiang Mai University Journal (Thailand)
- Collegium Medicum Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego (Polish: Jagiellonian University Medical College)
- Ceza Muhakemeleri Usul Kanunu
- Chiang Mai University Library (Thailand)
- College of Medicine of the University of Lagos (Nigeria)
- Complex Multiply
- Christian Ministries to the United Nations
- Cornell Model United Nations Conference (Ithaca, NY)
- Certified Meaningful Use Professional
- Conventional Munitions Upgrade Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shinn-Zong Lin, Superintendent at China Medical University Hospital, will present results from a study entitled, "Intracerebral Implantation of Adherent Human Neural Stem Cells (or Neurals Progenitor Cells or "NPCs") to Reverse Motor Deficits in Chronic Stroke Rats," at the Stem Cells USA & Regenerative Medical Conference in Philadelphia, PA, on September 14, 2010.
In addition, China Medical University Hospital has joined forces with some clinics in central Taiwan in offering telecare service on a trial basis, which has created NT$200 million of annual revenue for the hospital and achieved NT$400 million of saving for the national health insurance program, according to the Bureau of National Health Insurance.
Jiun-Cheng Chiou from China Medical University hospital, the severely physically challenged can not only use computers but express themselves freely regardless of their physical limitations.
MD Anderson Cancer Center (Texas, USA) is the world's top cancer hospital and in 2008, the China Medical University Hospital became the only sister hospital in Taiwan affiliated with MD Anderson.
But her fate was about to change when the medical team at China Medical University Hospital, led by internationally acclaimed plastic surgeon Dr.
National Taiwan University Hospital * University of California, San Diego * Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris * University of Cincinnati * Charite University * Columbia University * Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) * St George's University of London * Mayo Clinic * China Medical University Hospital For more information visit http://www.
Meanwhile China Medical University Hospital introduces its Western-Chinese Medical Treatment with its integrated traditional Chinese diagnoses of viewing.