Jan Peter Balkenende, former Prime Minister of the Netherlands, Eligan Imibakhi, Chairman National People's Congress Xinjiang, and Liu Dianxun, Director General China Investment Promotion Agency addressed the opening session.
What does CIPA stand for?
CIPA stands for China Investment Promotion Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPA
We have 74 other meanings of CIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Camera & Imaging Products Association
- Canadian Information Productivity Awards
- Canadian Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Canadian International Pharmacy Association
- Center for International Programs Abroad (Emory University)
- Certified Identity Protection Advisor (Identity Management Institute)
- Certified Insurance Premium Auditor (certification)
- Certified Islamic Professional Accountant
- Chartered Institute of Patent Agents
- Children's Internet Protection Act of 1999 (US)
- Citizen Initiated Performance Assessment
- Classified Information Procedures Act
- Colorado Independent Publishers Association
- Common Integrated Police Application (India)
- Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs (Ithaca, NY)
- Council on International and Public Affairs
- Curriculum Improvement Partnership Award
- Cure-in-Place Ablator Applicator (NASA shuttle)
- Card-Image Public Access Catalogues
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan Peter Balkenende, former Prime Minister of the Netherlands, Eligan Imibakhi, Chairman National People s Congress Xinjiang, and Liu Dianxun , Director General China Investment Promotion Agency addressed the opening session.
About MOFCOM Investment Promotion Agency China Investment Promotion Agency is the investment promotion agency of PR China.