is run by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing, whose business empire is intertwined with companies that front for the communist intelligence and military arms of the People's Republic of China, such as the China Ocean Shipping Company (COSCO), China Telecom, and the China International Trust and Investment Corporation (CITIC).
What does CITIC stand for?
CITIC stands for China International Trust and Investment Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITIC
We have 1 other meaning of CITIC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Information Technology Integration (University of Michigan)
- Center for Instructional and Technological Innovation (NJCU)
- Chemical Inspection and Testing Institute
- Citoyens d'Internet (French)
- Collaborative IRB Training Initiative (web based training program in human research subjects protections)
- Columbia Institute for Tele-Information (Columbia University)
- Confederation Internationale des Travailleurs Intellectuels (French: International Confederation of Intellectual Workers)
- Chartered Institute of Transport in Australia
- First National City Bank
- China International Trust and Investment Company
- Consolidated Information Technology Infrasture Contract (Lockheed Martin Medicare contract)
- Computing and Information Technology Interactive Digital Educational Library
- Centre for Integrating Technology in Education
- Convention for International Trade in Endangered Species
- Canadian Interoperability Technology Interest Group
- Congreso Internacional en Tecnologías Inteligentes y de la Información (Spanish)
- Citicorp Information Technology Industries Limited
- Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Técnicos En Informática del Principado de Asturias (Asturias, Spain)
- Communications and IT (Information Technology) in Shipping (conference)
- Computed Industrial Tomographic Imaging System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has been actively involved since 1985 as a lead and co- manager of debt and equity financing for Chinese financial institutions and corporations, including the Bank of China, Bank of Communications, People's Construction Bank of China, China International Trust and Investment Corporation, Guangdong Finance Co.
CITIC Metal"), a subsidiary of China International Trust and Investment Corporation ("CITIC"), have entered into a strategic cooperative agreement with respect to the identification and acquisition of interests in mining properties located in China (the "Agreement").
Mulroney is Chairman of the International Advisory Board of Barrick Gold Corporation and serves on the Advisory Boards of the Chase Manhattan Bank in New York, China International Trust and Investment Corporation (CITIC) in Beijing, Power Corporation of Canada, Bombardier Inc.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 24, 1996--Beachport Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ BB: BPRT) today announced that it has reached an agreement with one of China's largest financial institutions, China International Trust and Investment Corporation (CITIC), to produce live arena shows, sports shows, live musical concerts and television productions in China.
Bear Stearns has been involved in some of the most significant transactions in Asia over the past 18 months, including those for Bank of China, China International Trust and Investment Corporation, Ek Chor China Motorcycle Co.
Bear Stearns has been involved in the most significant transactions in Asia over the past 18 months, including those for Bank of China, China International Trust and Investment Corporation, Ek Chor China Motorcycle Co.