United Business Media acquires 70% interest in the CIOE tradeshow for $5m Acquisition strengthens UBM Asia events portfolioin China United Business Media Limited today announces it has acquired a 70% interest in the China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE) from Business Media China AG, on behalf of UBM Asia (www.
What does CIOE stand for?
CIOE stands for China International Optoelectronic Expo
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- COMBICON I/O Connector
- Combined/Current Intelligence Operations Center
- Comet ISON (International Scientific Optical Network) Observing Campaign
- Community Information Online Consortium
- Counter-Insurgency Operations Command
- Communication Input/Output Control System
- Cast Iron Outside Diameter (pipes)
- Co-Ordinate Interleaved Orthogonal Design
- Czech Institute of Directors
- Class I Ozone Depleting Substance
- Coordinadora Integral de Organizaciones Económicas Campesinas (Joint Committee of Campesino Economic Organizations)
- Calgary International Organ Foundation (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Ceres Institute of Organic Farming (Uganda)
- China International Optics Fair (trade show)
- Chronic Isolated Organic Form
- Computers in Our Future (California Wellness Foundation)
- Centro Integral de Orientación Familiar Arquidiosesana (Guatemala church)
- Conseil International des Organisations de Festivals de Folklore et d'Arts Traditionnels (French: International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Arts; est. 1970)
- Centro Italiano Opere Femminili Salesiane (Italian)
- Central Islamic Organisation of Guyana (Georgetown, Guyana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mindspeed will be highlighting its M02036 burst-mode TIA for GPON OLT applications and M02035 burst-mode TIA for XG-PON1 OLT applications at the 14th Annual China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE), Sept.
NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming, today announced that it will showcase its 40Gb/s VCSEL driver and receiver array chipset for QSFP+ applications at the 14th China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE) to be held at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in Shenzhen China beginning on September 6, 2012.