What does CHNS stand for?
CHNS stands for China Health and Nutrition Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHNS
- Charity Hospital New Orleans
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulfur (mnemonic for the six most abundant elements in the human body)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHN)
- Centre Hospitalier Neuro-Psychiatrique (French: Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Center; Luxembourg)
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- China Natural Resources, Inc.
- Children's Human Nutrition Research Center (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas)
- Child Health and Nutrition Research Initiative (Bangladesh)
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore (North Carolina)
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur
- Community Health Network of San Francisco (California)
- Centre Hospitalier National Sanou Souro (French: Sanou Souro National Hospital)
- Charleston Navy Shipyard
- Christie Hospital NHS (National Health Service) Trust (UK)
- Cultural Heritage National Training Organisation
- Community Health Nursing Training School (Ghana)
- Canford Heath Neighbourhood Watch (UK)
- Community Health Network of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Community Health Nurses Western Australia
- Culinary Historians of New York