There is heavy Chinese involvement, both in terms of the project's financing and also in terms of the execution of the project (involved parties include China Exim Bank, China Gezhouba Group Corporation and China Geo-engineering Corporation).
What does CGGC stand for?
CGGC stands for China Gezhouba Group Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGGC
We have 7 other meanings of CGGC in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir General des Glaces
- Computer Game Geek
- Contingency Gravity Gradient
- Colorado Greenhouse Growers Association (est. 1956)
- Coonawarra Grape Growers Association (Penola, South Australia, Australia)
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (India)
- Composers Guild of Great Britain
- Center for Graphics and Geometric Computing (Technion, Haifa, Israel)
- Chiangmai Gymkhana Golf Course (Thailand)
- Churches of God General Conference (Findlay, OH)
- Comparative Grass Genomics Center
- Cyngor Gweithredu Gwirfoddol Cymru (Welsh: Wales Council for Voluntary Action; UK)
- Central Government Gross Debt
- Certified German Graphic Designer (BQWG)
- Consolidated Energy & Technology Group, Inc. (est. 2003)
- Creative Glass Guild of Etsy
- Circular Groove Guide Horn Antenna
- Carbide/Graphite Group Inc.
- Campaign for Good Governance in Lebanon
Samples in periodicals archive:
This he said during his meetings with Vice Chairman of China Gezhouba Group Corporation (CGGC) Nie Kai and with Senior Vice President of M/s China International Water & Electric Corporation (CWE) Wang Shaofang who separately called on him at Aiwan-e-Sadr Monday.