During his time with the TOM Group, he served as Director of Corporate Development, Deputy General Manager of Online Operations and also President of China Entertainment Television, a joint venture with Time Warner (NYSE:TWX).
What does CETV stand for?
CETV stands for China Entertainment Television
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CETV
- Centre d'Études des Tunnels (French: Study Center of Tunnels)
- Clinical Education and Training Unit (New Zealand and Australia)
- Confederation of Ethiopian Trade Unions
- Centro de Estudos Em Telecomunicações (Portuguese: Center for Studies in Telecommunications; Brazil)
- Centre d'Études des Transports Urbains (French: Urban Transport Study Center)
- Corporación Ecuatoriana de Turismo (Ecuador tourist agency)
- Consortium for Educational Technology for University Systems
- Council for Educational Travel USA
- Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (UK)
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology Venturing (University of North Carolina)
- Caisson Etanche Thermostate Ventile Essuie (French: Thermostat Vented Wiper)
- Council for Education and Training in Wales
- Customer Engagement Technology World (convention)
- Council for Education and Training in Youth and Community Work (Somerset Youth Service; Somerset, England, UK)
- Centro de Enseñanza Técnica y Superior (Center for Higher Technical Instruction)
- Chongqing Economic & Technological Development Zone (China)
- Camera Electronics Unit
- Car Equivalent Unit (shipping)
- Central Electronics Unit
- Central European University
Samples in periodicals archive:
The show, produced with China Entertainment Television (CETV), a subsidiary of TOM Group, an associate company of Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.
One person with oodles of guanxi is Anthony Tse, president of China Entertainment Television, which is part of Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-Shing's Tom Group.
s Chinese-language China Entertainment Television and to Hong Kong-based Phoenix Satellite Television, which is 38% owned by Star.
A majority share of Hong Kong based China Entertainment Television was acquired late last year by a consortium of five China-based companies.
BEIJING, July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- At a press conference held at the Beijing Ritz Carlton, China Entertainment Television ("CETV") and Swedish production company Bringiton announced the kick-off of the super prize shopping game show "Big Time Spender", which also coincided with the roll-out of the nationwide recruitment for contestants in the show.
Tying up with China Entertainment Television (CETV) will give Time Warner a production base for Chinese-language programming and potential access to what CETV claims are 33 million households, according to the report, carried in the daily's international edition.
This new venture's initial foray into the Asian media market is a joint investment in securities convertible into an 80% controlling interest in Hong Kong-based China Entertainment Television Broadcast, Ltd.