At a meeting with a delegation of China Electric Equipment Group (CEEG) headed by its President Jia Yangang, President Zardari said there was great scope to invest in the sector, especially in renewable energy.
What does CEEG stand for?
CEEG stands for China Electric Equipment Group (Nanjing, China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEEG
We have 1 other meaning of CEEG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Energy, Environment and Engineering Zambia
- Canadian Education Exchange Foundation
- Central and Eastern European Fund (EU)
- Community Energy Efficiency Fund (Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund
- Cost-Effective Environment-Friendly (building materials)
- Cumulus Expansion-Enabling Factor
- Committee for Electrical Equipment for Use in Flammable Atmospheres (UK)
- Centre of Excellence in Engineered Fibre Composites (Australia)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Governance (University of Northampton; UK)
- Coalition to Eliminate Easy Games
- Consumer Energy Education Group (Delaware)
- Central and Eastern European Graduate Fellowship
- Conférence Sur l'état de l'écosystème des Grands Lacs (French: State Of the Lakes Ecosystem Conference; Canada)
- Choose Environmental Excellence Gateway Region
- Civil and Environmental Engineering and Geodetic Science
- Consortium for Ecological and Energy Global Services
- Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health (Seattle, WA)
- Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital (Canada)
- Committee to End Elder Homelessness, Inc. (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China based China Electric Equipment Group (CEEG), manufacturing solar panel, is eager to share its experiences with Turkey in renewable energy.
Ltd * China Electric Equipment Group * Chint Electric Co.