One of the reasons for expanding its banking operations is that current banking rules limit the development of the group's main subsidiary, China Development Industrial Bank, which can only make loans to institutional customers.
What does CDIB stand for?
CDIB stands for China Development Industrial Bank (Taiwan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDIB
We have 4 other meanings of CDIB in our Acronym Attic
- China Dairy Industry Association (Beijing, China)
- Cities Development Initiative for Asia (regional initiative)
- Cities Development Initiatives Alliance (for Asia)
- Consumer Data Industry Association
- Cross-Domain Interoperability Architecture
- Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University (Waltham, MA)
- California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center
- Canadian Defence Industrial Base
- Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood
- Community Diversity Issues Board
- Customs Drug Investigation Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Cystic Dilatation of Intrahepatic Biliary System (pediatric surgery)
- Calgary Drop-In & Rehab Centre (Canada)
- Canada Development Investment Corporation (est. 1982)
- Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Canadian Drug Identification Codebook
- Carbon Dioxide Information Center
- Center for Data Intensive Computing (BNL)
- Central Deposit Insurance Corporation (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taiwan's two industrial banks both enjoyed sizable profits, with China Development Industrial Bank (CDIB) boasting of NT$96.
China Development Industrial Bank (CDIB), the leading investment banking division of China Development Financial Holding Co.
Morgan Stanley also said that it could register a loss of USD240m related to a lawsuit filed by China Development Industrial Bank (CDIB) in July, which alleged that the firm 'misrepresented the risks' of another CDO - Stack 2006-1 Limited.
NYSE: TWN) (the "Fund") announced today that China Development Industrial Bank ("CDIB") has entered into an agreement to sell all of its 52.
Venture capital and institutional investors, who participated in this round, include: ProQuest Investments, Lurie Investments (USA); BB Biotech Ventures (Switzerland); SB Life Science Ventures (Japan); UOB JAIC Venture Bio Investments (Singapore); China Development Industrial Bank, ESun Bank Group, Fubon Financial Holding Venture, Global Strategic Investments, Oriental Union Chemical Corp.
China Development Industrial Bank is the banking unit of China Development Financial Holding Co.
They join existing Series A investors, including Adams Street Partners, Johnson and Johnson Development Corporation, China Development Industrial Bank, and Larkspur Capital Corporation, which acted as a private placement advisor to Light Sciences Oncology.