This selection was jointly sponsored by China Council for International Investment Promotion (CCIIP) and three global leading market researchers, TPI, IDC and Gartner.
What does CCIIP stand for?
CCIIP stands for China Council for International Investment Promotion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- College Credit in High Schools
- Canadian Coalition for Influenza Immunization
- Capital Corporation Image Institution (China)
- China Coal Information Institute (est. 1959; State Administration of Coal Mining Safety; China)
- Climate Change and the Insurance Industry (project; EU)
- Community Capital Investment Initiative (Alliance for Community Development; San Francisco, CA)
- Contacts Cercle Industriel Industries (French: Contact Industrial Circle Industries; graduating student job placement; Catholic University of Louvain)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Israel-France
- Clearinghouse for Chemical Information Instructional Materials
- Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Columbus Commercial Industrial and Investment Realtors (Westerville, OH)
- Coalition CBRN Information Interoperability Study
- Centro Comunitario Infanto Juvenil (Spanish: Child and Youth Community Center)
- Character Counts in Jacksonville (Florida)
- Consumer Co-Operative Institute of Japan (thinktank)
- Corporate Communications: An International Journal
- Commission de La Carte d'Identité des Journalistes Professionnels (France)
- Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories
- Chester County InterLink (West Chester, Pennsylvania)
- Clearing Corporation of India Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
STAMFORD, Connecticut, May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- - Business unit TPI to advise Chinese Ministry of Commerce and China Council for International Investment Promotion on expanding IT and business process outsourcing Information Services Group, Inc.
NEW YORK -- The China Council for International Investment Promotion (CCIIP) joined with Precursor Management, Inc.