According to the organizers, the exhibition will be co-hosted by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Shanghai Sub-Council, China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC) Shanghai Chamber of Commerce, the China Information Industry Trade Association Digital Image Committee, the Shanghai Photographers' Association and Shanghai International Exhibition Co.
What does CCIOC stand for?
CCIOC stands for China Chamber of International Commerce
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIOC
- Committee on Chemical Identity and Nomenclature Systems
- Carpet Cleaners Institute of the Northwest (WA, OR, ID, BC, MT)
- Colorado Council of International Organizations
- Command and Control Incidents Operations
- Community and Court Interpreters of the Ohio Valley (est. 1997)
- Contract Counterintelligence Officer
- Conventional Conforming Interest-Only (mortgage)
- Corporate Chief Information Officer (Canada)
- Council of Chief Information Officers (various locations)
- Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act
- Christian Community International Orange County (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Cedar City Institute of Women's Health (Cedar City, Utah)
- C4I Capability Improvement Plan (US Navy Spawar/Peo)
- Canada Career Information Partnership
- Canada Community Investment Plan
- Center for Children of Incarcerated Parents
- Centre for Critical Infrastructure Protection (New Zealand)
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional (McAfee)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Paris (Paris Chamber of Commerce, France)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by Shanghai Textile Holding (Group) Corporation, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shanghai Sub-council and China Chamber of International Commerce Shanghai Chamber of Commerce, ShanghaiTex is organized by Shanghai International Exhibition Co Ltd.
CHINA COUNCIL FOR THE PROMOTION OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE Booth 7540 The local subsidiary of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and China Chamber of International Commerce.
The importance of the agreement to the government of China is attested to by the high ranking officials who attended the signing, including the secretary of the party manager representing the government of China; the vice mayor of Tianjin; the department chief of the Tianjin municipal government; the deputy director general of the Tianjin Environmental Protection Bureau; the chairman of the China Chamber of International Commerce and the chairman of the China Council for Promotion of International Trade.
China Business Dialogue was established in 2003 through the partnership of the China Chamber of International Commerce and the U.
Chinese representatives supporting and attending this signing of the first ever Central Government supported heavy metals remediation agreement included Chu De Qing, The Secretary of the Party Manager representing the Government of China, Liang Su, the Vice Mayor of Tianjin, Zhang Hong Nian, Department Chief of the Tianjin Municipal People's Government, Zhang Xiao Chun, Deputy Director General of the Tianjin Environmental Protection Bureau, Li Guang DA, Chairman of China Chamber of International Commerce and Chairman of the China Council for the promotion of International Trade-Tiajin sub-council, Wang Baodi, Chairman and President and Zhang Pei Yu, Vice General Manager Director, of the Tianjin BOHAI Chemical Industry Group Co.
China Interdye 2009 will be sponsored by China Dyestuff Industry Association (CDIA), China Dyeing and Printing Association, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-Council and China Chamber of International Commerce, Shanghai Chamber of Commerce and co-organized by Shanghai International Exhibition Corporation.
jpg ) Offshore Wind China is organized by Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association and Shanghai International Co Ltd, host by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-council and China Chamber of International Commerce, Shanghai Chamber of International Commerce and supported by Global Wind Energy Council.