According to the organizers, the exhibition will be co-hosted by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Shanghai Sub-Council, China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC) Shanghai Chamber of Commerce, the China Information Industry Trade Association Digital Image Committee, the Shanghai Photographers' Association and Shanghai International Exhibition Co.
What does CCIC stand for?
CCIC stands for China Chamber of International Commerce
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIC
We have 63 other meanings of CCIC in our Acronym Attic
- California Casualty Insurance Company
- Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids
- Canadian Council for International Cooperation
- Caracle Creek International Consulting Inc (Sudbury, ON, Canada)
- Catalysts & Chemicals Industries Co., Ltd. (Yokohama, Japan)
- Central California Intelligence Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Centre Catholique International de Coopération Avec l'UNESCO (French: International Catholic Centre for Cooperation with UNESCO)
- Centre de Conférences Internationales de Cluny (French: Cluny International Conference Center; Cluny, France)
- Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant
- China Certification and Inspection Company
- China Commodity Inspection Corporation
- Climate Change Information Center (South Korea)
- Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics
- Colorado Crime Information Center
- Committee On Computing, Information, and Communications
- Communauté de Communes de l'Isle-Crémieu (French: Isle-Crémieu Community of Communes; Villemoirieu, France)
- Comprehensive Cancer Imaging Centre (UK)
- Connecticut Citizens for Immigration Control
- Consolidated Contractors International Company
- Consultative Council of Islamic Courts (Somalia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by Shanghai Textile Holding (Group) Corporation, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shanghai Sub-council and China Chamber of International Commerce Shanghai Chamber of Commerce, ShanghaiTex is organized by Shanghai International Exhibition Co Ltd.
CHINA COUNCIL FOR THE PROMOTION OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE Booth 7540 The local subsidiary of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and China Chamber of International Commerce.
The importance of the agreement to the government of China is attested to by the high ranking officials who attended the signing, including the secretary of the party manager representing the government of China; the vice mayor of Tianjin; the department chief of the Tianjin municipal government; the deputy director general of the Tianjin Environmental Protection Bureau; the chairman of the China Chamber of International Commerce and the chairman of the China Council for Promotion of International Trade.
China Business Dialogue was established in 2003 through the partnership of the China Chamber of International Commerce and the U.
Chinese representatives supporting and attending this signing of the first ever Central Government supported heavy metals remediation agreement included Chu De Qing, The Secretary of the Party Manager representing the Government of China, Liang Su, the Vice Mayor of Tianjin, Zhang Hong Nian, Department Chief of the Tianjin Municipal People's Government, Zhang Xiao Chun, Deputy Director General of the Tianjin Environmental Protection Bureau, Li Guang DA, Chairman of China Chamber of International Commerce and Chairman of the China Council for the promotion of International Trade-Tiajin sub-council, Wang Baodi, Chairman and President and Zhang Pei Yu, Vice General Manager Director, of the Tianjin BOHAI Chemical Industry Group Co.
China Interdye 2009 will be sponsored by China Dyestuff Industry Association (CDIA), China Dyeing and Printing Association, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-Council and China Chamber of International Commerce, Shanghai Chamber of Commerce and co-organized by Shanghai International Exhibition Corporation.
jpg ) Offshore Wind China is organized by Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association and Shanghai International Co Ltd, host by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-council and China Chamber of International Commerce, Shanghai Chamber of International Commerce and supported by Global Wind Energy Council.