uk Auto Business News - 19 March 2013 Volvo Car Corporation, a Sweden-based automaker, is commencing production at its new manufacturing plant in Chengdu, capital of Sichuan province in Southwest China, in June, China Business News has reported, citing sources.
What does CBN stand for?
CBN stands for China Business News
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBN
We have 132 other meanings of CBN in our Acronym Attic
- Carolina Business Network (South Carolina)
- Carrières et Ballastières de Normandie (French: Quarries and Gravel Pits of Normandy; Normandy, France)
- Céline Bouzon Natale (French consulting firm; Roquevaire, France)
- Center for Behavioral Neuroscience (Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
- Central Bank of Nigeria
- Central Brasileira de Notícias (Brazilian News Central, radio station)
- Certified Bariatric Nurse
- Chargeback Number
- Chemical, Biological or Nuclear
- China Blog Network
- Christian Broadcasting Network
- Chronic Benign Neutropenia (childhood disorder)
- Chronicle Broadcasting Network (Philippines)
- Club Badminton Nice (Nice, France)
- Collected by Nurse
- Colliding Beam Notes
- Color By Numbers
- Colorado by the Numbers (online statistical abstract)
- Combobox Notification (windows programming)
- Commanderbond.net (James Bond site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PK), China's second largest bank, has sent a memo to 38 of its branches in the country instructing them not to extend property development loans to small companies, Dow Jones has reported, citing the China Business News.
China -- the world's largest car market -- sold 614,000 cars abroad in the first nine months of 2011, a 60 percent rise on the same period last year, the China Business News daily said.
But the parent of PetroChina will keep the level of capital expenditure in 2009 roughly the same as last year's less than 300 billion yuan, the China Business News cited a company official as saying.
China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine has also demanded through the Japanese Embassy in Beijing that Japan make sure products it exports to China meet Chinese regulations, papers, including China Business News, reported.
China Business News for November 19 reports that Unilever's Wall's subsidiary in China had realized a 70% increase in sales last year comparing with the corresponding period with sales reaching RMB 1.
SHANGHAI -- Ecolab and China Business News recognized 32 companies with 2012 Seven-Star Awards for their outstanding contributions to Food Safety & Public Health during a ceremony today at the Shanghai World Financial Center.
uk Auto Business News - 19 December 2012 Shanghai General Motors, a subsidiary of General Motors Corporation (NYSE: GM), is recalling 77,579 units of the Buick GL8 in China later this month, China Business News has reported.