BEIJING, September 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - China Beijing Equity Exchange, National Library of China Publishing House help preserve China's classical culture A grand launch ceremony for the new edition of Qing Chixiu Tripitaka, organized by Beijing Bohua Wensheng Culture and Arts in cooperation with Beijing Equity Exchange and the National Library of China Publishing House, was held at the conference hall of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) on September 22, 2011.
What does CBEE stand for?
CBEE stands for China Beijing Equity Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBEE
We have 4 other meanings of CBEE in our Acronym Attic
- Community Based Entrepreneurial Development
- Community-Based Economic Development
- Concentration Buffer Exchange and Desalting
- Convergent-Beam Electron Diffraction
- Convergent-Beam Electron-Diffraction Pattern
- California Basis Educational Data System
- California Board of Education School Statistics
- California Board for Energy Efficiency
- California Business for Education Excellence
- Center for Bilingual and ESL (English as a Second Language) Education (University of Texas at Arlington)
- China Britain Education Exchange (est. 2004; UK)
- Community Based Environmental Education
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Effects Committee (Mid-Atlantic US)
- Canada Beef Export Federation
- Cell Biology Experiment Facility
- Center for Business and Economic Forecasting (Texas Christian University; Fort Worth, TX)
- Cooperative Bank Employees Federation (India)
- Common Biometric Exchange File Format
- Common Biometric Exchange Formats Framework
- Ca2+-Binding Epidermal Growth Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The auctions will be conducted by the China Beijing Equity Exchange, which mostly sells off shares in state-owned enterprises to private buyers.
The offsets will be registered and retired in the China Beijing Equity Exchange.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia America Equity Exchange (AAEE), a partner of the China Beijing Equity Exchange (CBEX), announced today the opening of its first ever U.
Wanwei") was posted to the China Beijing Equity Exchange ("CBEE") on August 4, 2005.
This event features an introduction of 22 current projects of China Beijing Equity Exchange (CBEX) by Mr.
The president of China Beijing Equity Exchange, Mr.
The 2005 China Summit Forum, which brings together the Beijing Venture Capital Association, the torch centre of the National Ministry of Science and Technology, China Beijing Equity Exchange, Beijing Association of Enterprises of high and new technology, Beijing service centre of small and medium Enterprises, China Venture Capital Association, China Circulate Association of small and medium size enterprises, is sponsored by the China Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Ministry of Commerce and China Business newspaper.