EFI announced that its Jetrion 3025 Inkjet System successfully enabled the China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation (CBPMC) to print 13 million tickets for the 2008 Summer Olympics with radio-frequency identification (RFID) and variable data on every ticket.
What does CBPMC stand for?
CBPMC stands for China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CBPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Coos Bay Public Library (Coos Bay, OR)
- Council Bluffs Public Library (Iowa)
- Crew BOS Products Ltd. (leather accessories; India)
- Cross-Beam Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Carolinas Black Pride Movement (North Carolina and South Carolina)
- Certified Building Performance Measurement (study program)
- Chemical/Biological Protective Mask
- College of Business & Public Management (University of La Verne; California)
- Computer Based Performance Monitoring
- Convolution Back-Projection Method (physics and medicine)
- Community-Based Poverty Monitoring System
- Corporate Business Process Management System
- Certification Board Perioperative Nursing
- Christian Bloggers' Prayer Network
- Chesapeake Bay Preservation Ordinance
- Chesapeake Bay Program Office
- Commissary, BX, Post Office (military slang for goof-off destinations)
- Component Blood Program Office
- Consolidated Base Personnel Office (USAF; now military personnel flight, MPF)
- Customs and Border Protection Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
has entered into a series of agreements with the China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation (CBPMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of the People's Bank of China, to provide its patented optically variable pigment (OVP(R)) for use on Chinese currency and other security documents issued by the Government of the People's Republic of China (PRC).
10 China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation 5.