Aug 1, 2006 China Aviation China Aviation Oil Supply Corporation (CAOSC), the country's monopoly jet fuel distributor, raised fuel prices by 300 yuan (USD$37.
What does CAOSC stand for?
CAOSC stands for China Aviation Oil Supply Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for Atmosphere Ocean Sciences (New York University, New York)
- Chemical Analysis Of Samples
- Chicago Academy of Sciences (Illinois; also seen as CHIAS)
- Combined Automated Operations System (US Customs and Border Protection)
- Commercial Adoption of Open Source (The 451 Group service)
- Computer Architecture Operating System
- Computer-Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
- Creatures Agent/Object Scripting (Creatures gaming scripting language)
- Cannon Association of South Africa
- Council Areas of Scotland Award
- Coordination of Atomic Operations Standing Operating Procedures
- Computer-Assisted Ocean Surveillance System
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Computer Applications and Office Technologies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Continuous Ambulatory Oxygen Therapy (pulmonary medicine)
- Complete Automation on the Move (Milwaukee, WI)
- Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy (Australia)
- Cornish Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Coalition against Online Video Piracy (copyright advocacy group)
- Cable Order Wire
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Jet fuel distributor China Aviation Oil Supply Corporation (CAOSC) has announced that its fuel prices to airlines increased by CNY300 a tonne from 21 July.