According to CAO's latest announcement, it has signed a conditional investment agreement with its holding company, China Aviation Oil Holding Company ("CAOHC"), and BP Investment Asia Ltd ("BP"), and a conditional subscription agreement with Aranda Investments Pte Ltd ("Aranda"), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd.
What does CAOHC stand for?
CAOHC stands for China Aviation Oil Holding Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAOHC
We have 1 other meaning of CAOHC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association of Oriental Fine Arts (est. 2005)
- Savings and Loans Cooperative of Officials of the Armed Forces (Uruguay)
- California Association of Germany
- Calvary Assembly of God (church)
- Canadian Assemblies of God (church)
- Celebration Assembly of God (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Minot, ND)
- Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors
- Calcium Hydroxide
- California Academy of Health
- Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation
- CENTCOM Area of Interest
- Crooms Academy of Information Technology
- Coalition Air Operation Center (US DoD)
- Conference on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers
- Canadian Association of Orthopaedic Medicine (est. 1985)
- Central America Outreach Ministries (El Salvador)
- Chronic Adhesive Otitis Media (laryngology)
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine (Beachwood, OH)
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAO is majority owned by China Aviation Oil Holding Company (CAOHC), which is directly supervised by the central government of China and supplies oil at more than 100 airports in the world's most populous nation.
CAO is majority owned by by China Aviation Oil Holding Company (CAOHC), which is directly supervised by the central government of China and supplies oil at more than 100 airports in China.