9 /PRNewswire/ -- Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE) and The Institute of Basic Theory at the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine announced today that they have entered a three-year agreement to study traditional Chinese herbs as sources of potential new medicines for human and animal health.
What does CATCM stand for?
CATCM stands for China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Beijing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATCM
We have 1 other meaning of CATCM in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Assessment for Tracking Community Health
- Computer Aided Tracking and Characterization of Homicides (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Computer and Technology High-Tech Response Team (Investigative unit in San Diego, CA)
- Computer-Assisted Terminal Criminal Hunt
- Coordinated Approach to Child Health (school health program)
- Core Assessment Tool on Child Health
- Countering Attack Helicopter
- Critically Attained Threshold of Cerebral Hypoperfusion
- Centralized Army Tracking and Control of Hazardous Material
- Canadian Association of Therapists in Complementary Medicine
- Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Center for Advanced Training in Cell and Molecular Biology/Catholic University of America
- Cataract, Congenital Nuclear, Autosomal Recessive 1
- Calgary Alternative Transportation Co-Operative (Canada)
- Caribbean Agricultural Trading Company Limited
- Cat Assistance Team of Central Ohio (est. 2003)
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Operations
- Central Active Thermal Control System
- Central Air Traffic Control School (UK Royal Air Force)
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Training