The China Academy of Telecommunication Research said in a (http://www.
What does CATR stand for?
CATR stands for China Academy of Telecommunication Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATR
We have 10 other meanings of CATR in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Arts Therapy Program (various organizations)
- Crédit Agricole Touraine Poitou (regional bank; Poitiers, France)
- Carolina Antique Tractor Pulling Association (Mount Olive, NC)
- Curation and Alignment Tool for Protein Analysis (biology)
- Capital Area Tech Prep Consortium (Austin Community College; TX)
- Cholestasis Associated with Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network
- Contract Administration Techniques for Quality Enhancement Study Tour
- Capital Area Treatment Rating (children's therapy; Harrisburg, PA)
- Centre for Applied Theatre Research (University of Manchester; UK)
- Compact Antenna Test Range
- Computer Assisted Text Reading (online lexical, grammatical and linguistic information)
- Council for Asian Terrorism Research
- Canadian Association of Tire Recycling Agencies
- Capital Area Therapeutic Riding Association (est. 1985; Grantville, PA)
- Capital Area Trail Riders Association
- Cutlery & Allied Trades Research Association
- Combined Arms Training Development Activity
- Cámara de Transportistas de Centro América (Spanish: House of Central American Carriers; Guatemal)
- Connecticut Association of Therapeutic Recreation Directors
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced a memorandum of understanding has been signed with the China Academy of Telecommunication Research (Telecommunication Metrology Center), or CATR (TMC).
A study carried out by the China Academy of Telecommunication Research (CATR), an advisory body linked to the Ministry of Information Industry, estimated that there will be 198-266 million new 3G subscribers in China by 2013.
NYSE:A) today announced that the China Academy of Telecommunication Research (CATR), a division of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and a WiMAX Forum[R] Designated Certification Laboratory (WFDCL), has successfully used Agilent's N6430A Series Mobile WiMAX[TM] Protocol Conformance Test system to complete the first test of Mobile WiMAX products in mainland China.
About CATR China Academy of Telecommunication Research of MII (CATR) is the only telecom research institution of the Chinese government at the national level.
Trosko will join John Katz, Pollution Prevention Coordinator at the EPA Region 9; Guili He, China Academy of Telecommunication Research of the Ministry of Industry and Information, who will share China's successes in implementing a cell phone charging standard; Daisaku Yukita, JETRO, a subsidiary of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry for Japan, who will chronicle his nation's experience; and Joel Zwier, Manager, Advanced Marketing, at Steelcase.
About CATR China Academy of Telecommunication Research (CATR) of Ministry of Information Industry (MII) is a national high-tech research institute in the communication industry.
According to China Academy of Telecommunication Research of MII, VAS (Value Added Services) market value is now more than 10% of basic telecom services, which amounts to more than US $7 billion.