Joining the guild and getting certified through the Chimney Safety Institute of America and the National Fireplace Institute are ways for sweeps to establish themselves as qualified professionals.
What does CSIA stand for?
CSIA stands for Chimney Safety Institute of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSIA
We have 58 other meanings of CSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Studies Institute for the Contemporary Operations Studies Team
- Community Screening Instrument for Dementia
- Context-Sensing and Inference for Ubiquitous Interaction (workshop)
- Crime Scene Investigation: Miami (TV show)
- Crime Scene Investigation: New York (TV show)
- California Ski Industry Association
- Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance
- Centre for Studies in Aging (Canada)
- Centro Scolastico Industrie Artistiche (Italian: Industrial Arts Education Center)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (India)
- Chimney Service Institute of America
- China Software Industry Association
- Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act
- Clinton-Sherman Industrial Airpark (Burns Flat, Oklahoma)
- Colorado Software and Internet Association
- Comité de Solidarité Avec Les Indiens des Amériques (French: Committee of Solidarity with the Indians of the Americas)
- Compound Specific Isotope Analysis
- Control System Integrator Association
- Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance (National Science and Technology Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America as well as Omni Laboratories, the CSL has an SRP of $14.
Improperly installed stoves can contribute to creosote buildup inside the flue, increasing the likelihood of a chimney fire, according to the Chimney Safety Institute of America.
The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) offers these simple steps to help ensure safer home heating after the storm: Recognize Fireplaces and Furnaces as Major Appliances: Floors can become weakened, insulation can become sodden and metal rusts when water soaks a home.
com includes resources detailing how to burn cleaner, including links to the Chimney Safety Institute of America and the Burn Wise program by the U.
Following the earthquake earlier this week, the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) reminds homeowners on the East Coast that the integrity of your chimney may have been affected.
Before you light your first fire of the season, the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) reminds you to schedule your annual chimney inspection.
The Chimney Safety Institute of America recommends four preventative measures to help save homeowners the expense of large masonry repairs: 1.