Mario Pinto, Simon Fraser University * Prix Boehringer Ingelheim de chimie organique et bioorganique - Robert E.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Chimie Organique et Bioorganique (French: Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Central Obrera Boliviana (Bolivian labor organization)
- Certificate in Online Business
- Certificate of Birth
- Chairman of the Board
- Chamber Orchestra of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Change of Basis (linear algebra, changing vectors from one basis to another)
- Change of Beneficiary
- Cheap Old Bastard
- Chief of the Boat (US Navy)
- Children of Bodom (band; Finland)