Duane Dauner Childrens Hospital Los Angeles CEO Richard Cordova WHAT: Presentation of Health Care Champion Award WHEN: Monday, October 18, 2010 5:30pm - 7:00pm WHERE: Childrens Hospital Los Angeles - Page Conference Room 4650 Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles WHY: In recognition of Rep.
What does CHLA stand for?
CHLA stands for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHLA
We have 12 other meanings of CHLA in our Acronym Attic
- Continental Hockey League
- Coordination Handicap Locale (French disability services center)
- Core Height Logger (Electronics Unit of SCM System)
- Countrywide Home Loans
- Crown-Heel Length
- Chinese Hamster Lung Primary Culture/Sister Chromatid Exchange
- Close Homologue of L1
- California Hotel and Lodging Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Cambridge History of Latin America (Cambridge University Press)
- Canadian Health Libraries Association
- Chlorophyll a
- Community Home Lenders Association (Arlington, VA)
- Core Historical Literature of Agriculture (Cornell University)
- Council High-Level Ad Hoc Group
- Cleveland Homeless Legal Assistance Program (Cleveland, OH)
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Chance Health Locus of Control
- Coalition Humanitarian Liaison Centre
- Cooperative Human Linkage Center
- Cosmic and Heliospheric Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tyler was arrested on suspicion of killing his girlfriend's son, Darion Wheat, who died at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles on Aug.
Proceeds Will Go to Childrens Hospital Los Angeles LOS ANGELES -- WPCCU is holding a November-long fundraiser in association with Credit Unions for Kids to benefit Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles announced today its lineup of honorees for the 2nd annual Noche de Ninos Gala, a star-studded, multicultural celebration honoring individuals who make a difference in the lives of children around the world.
Due to the importance of early intervention, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles has recently formed a Sickle Cell Task Force to not only enhance the hospital's quality of care, but also to create greater awareness in the community about this devastating disorder.
Cordova's association with Childrens Hospital Los Angeles as president and chief operating officer began on April 25, 2005.
LOS ANGELES, April 23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Board of Trustees has raised more than $556 million, which is believed to be unprecedented among freestanding children's hospitals in the United States.
``A lot of times people are judged as mentally retarded or developmentally delayed,'' said Jennifer Ard, an operating-room nurse at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.