The drug fenethylline that was once sold as Captagon was used on children with attention deficit disorders before being widely banned.
What does CHADD stand for?
CHADD stands for Children with Attention Deficit Disorder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHADD
We have 1 other meaning of CHADD in our Acronym Attic
- Card Hole Aggregate Debris (doubtful definition, this is probably urban legend; origin was likely related to the inventor's name, Chadless, of an early keypunch machine)
- Charming Hero Avoids Destruction (Kids Next Door show)
- Charter High School of Architecture and Design (Philadelphia, PA)
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (Lebanon, NH)
- Come Have a Drink (business networking event; Minnesota)
- Community Health Access Department
- Conflict and Humanitarian Affairs Department (UK Department for International Development)
- Children Aid Ethiopia
- Change of Address
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (Landover, MD, USA)
- Client Hardware Address (DHCP)
- Chama cha Maendeleo na Demokrasia (Party for Democracy and Development, Tanzania)
- Capital Health Aids to Daily Living (Canada)
- Congestive heart failure, Hypertension, Age, Diabetes, prior Stroke (stroke risk prediction)
- Cotswold Heritage and Detecting Society (Cheltenham, UK)
- Centre for Higher and Adult Education (South Africa)
- Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive
- Council of Heads of Australian Entomological Collections
- Caribbean Hotel Association Education Foundation
- Community Hospital Appropriateness Evaluation Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking about the awareness day, Dr Fadhila al-Rawi, head of Autism Programme, said: "This year we are focusing on autistic and hyperactive children with attention deficit disorder.
Our current studies are designed to determine which game components have the greatest impact on engaging the minds of children with attention deficit disorders.
ADHD , the nation's preeminent organization equipping children with Attention Deficit Disorder for success, is urging parents of children with ADHD to "Adopt-A-Teacher" this fall.
Parents who have children with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) have long been told that their kids can't be helped by dietary changes, and only a small percentage of kids with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) are helped by a restrictive diet.
As we raise a generation of children with attention deficit disorders, and create a superstructure of distracted adults who have no idea where they're supposed to be without a personal digital assistant, there is a small, still voice that is calling us in another direction.
Otitis media in children with learning disabilities and in children with attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity.
For parents who want to learn more and educators and counselors who want to understand more about children with attention deficit disorder.